[Hidden-tech] Food, Photoshop & Community Media

Craig Sinclair craig at amherstmedia.org
Tue Oct 12 16:15:17 EDT 2010

Please join us for this exciting unveiling & conversation, it's free and open to all.

Wednesday October 13th @ 7pm, at Amherst Media (ACTV).

Food and community media . . . . the way to all of our hearts.  Amherst Media is excited to show off our new editing suites and we are honored to introduce Tom Prutisto.  Tom, an Adobe Certified Expert, digital imaging consultant and photographer will soon be launching Photoshop Workshops hosted by Amherst Media.  We will be treated to the combined talents of Tom Prutisto and his equally deserving colleague, photographer Michael Zide.  Michael will have prints of his spectacular and classic work of Martha’s Vineyard landscapes on hand & for sale. Proceeds to benefit Gulf Releif.

We are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

More info: www.amherstmedia.org/potluck1010

Craig Sinclair
Director of Media Technologies
craig at amherstmedia.org