[Hidden-tech] Picking people up at Bradley airport

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 13:31:44 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'd like to share something I found out about recently: They now have a
"Cell Phone Parking Lot" at the Bradley airport. I think it's only been
there less than a year, and it replaces the stress of trying to wait
curbside at the terminal, only to have security guards shoo you along if
you're there for more than 30 seconds.

The lot is a bit of a ways down Schoephoester Road on the right, I believe
it's next to Lot #4 on this map:
http://www.visitingdc.com/airports/bradley-airport-parking.asp. It's free
and you have to stay with your car. You just make a plan for the arriving
party to call your cell phone once they're ready for pickup, and the drive
is only about 3 minutes down the road.

Hope that helps make airport pick-ups a bit less stressful. It has for me.

Deb