[Hidden-tech] Secure FTP

Tony Kord email at tonykord.com
Tue Oct 5 23:40:04 EDT 2010

"securely" is a pretty vague term, but I assume you just want some
economical, minimal level of protection.
If you transmit them using SSH/SFTP, but they are stored unencrypted on some
server somewhere, I wouldn't call that secure.

To whom are the documents being sent?
What about sending them via email, using an encryption program that
integrates directly into an email client?  I know PGP Desktop Email does
that. (although PGP was just acquired by Symantec, which means the product
will be getting bloated very soon :-) )
A search on "email encryption software" brings up a lot of choices.

Good Luck!

Tony Kord, CCNA