[Hidden-tech] need custom printer / promotional item manufacturer

Nate Jasper nate at designnorthampton.com
Sun Oct 3 23:14:34 EDT 2010

Hello Hidden Tech folks -

I am in dire need a custom designed clock manufacturer / printer.
The clocks need to be high quality. Rush order. The client has a
design for a clock face (their graphics applied to 14" or smaller high
end $50-100 range wall clock). May need 200-300 of these clocks produced

Looking for recommendation / referrals on where to find this service.

We tried cafepress.com, but not good enough quality (very fast service
though!) and no lighting options.

Options for:
Battery operated, neon and backlite options
Samples and prices needed asap.

For example...
http://www.cafepress.com/+wall+clocks

If you know a company or .com who fits the bill and wants a huge
client, please email me your recommendations.
Again this would be a rush order, placed early this week and expected
filled pretty soon.

Thanks

Nathaniel G Jasper, dba
iTutor Computers