[Hidden-tech] Website developers knowledgeable in Drupal

Shalini Bahl shalini at iam-bc.com
Tue Nov 30 17:59:44 EST 2010

Thank you Daniel for recommending Jeff at Studio 4. I share office
with them and have an ongoing arrangement with them for larger
projects. The ones I have ongoing right now are smaller projects.

Thank you everyone else who has responded. Oh my! What a wonderful
community we have here. I will be getting back to you as soon as I can
after checking each one out.

Pleasant evening!
shalini

Happiness is the measure of your success in life, which is the biggest
business you will ever run…How successful are you?