[Hidden-tech] IT departmental structure expert

Dave DelVecchio DDelVecchio at for-ibs.com
Tue Nov 30 09:48:28 EST 2010

Hi all,

I was recently approached by a business acquaintance who was looking at finding a person who was an expert in the processes and staffing of an internal IT department.  They are looking to review their internal department and identify potential areas of improvement.  I searched the skills database but couldn't find a resource that was an exact fit, but perhaps I was searching on the wrong key words.  Anyone on the HT list consider this their area of expertise?  Please reply to me off list with your qualifications.

Regards,

Dave DelVecchio
President
Innovative Business Systems, Inc.
161 Northampton Street, Easthampton, MA 01027
Direct: 413-203-8301 | Phone: 413-584-4274
E-mail: ddelvecchio at for-ibs.com<mailto:ddelvecchio at for-ibs.com> | web: www.for-ibs.com

IBS uses ZixCorp Secure email solutions <http://userawareness.zixcorp.com/sites/index.php?b=e067466c0b21966011d87e4cdf96a787&type=0&p=0>  - ask how you can too!

NOTICE: The documents accompanying this electronic mail transmission contain information from Innovative Business Systems which is confidential and privileged.  The information is intended solely for the individual or entity of whom this transmission was addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete this transmission at once.