[Hidden-tech] web hosting suggestions

Sven Kielhorn etownsven at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 09:29:10 EST 2010

Good morning all,

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving Holiday.
I am considering changing web hosting services. Blue Host as been
mentioned as reliable and stable when discussing web hosting services
with peers. I need hosted exchange, blog, and joomla capabilities. All
our videos are currently hosted by Mydeo which is has been an
excellent business video hosting platform for us, that will remain
unchanged. However, I am looking at website hosting options with solid
technical support (preferably not outsourced tech support), I would
like to talk with technical support personal when needed that does not
read from a script - an actual dialog to diagnose technical issues
would be nice :-)
It would be much appreciated if you could share your thoughts and
experiences with web hosting services.

Thanks in advance for your time,

Sven Kielhorn
eTown Videos