[Hidden-tech] MacBook Pro purchase

Chris Hoogendyk hoogendyk at bio.umass.edu
Wed Nov 24 21:55:22 EST 2010

On 11/24/10 1:42 PM, Deborah Chandler wrote:
> Could someone with good awareness of the Mac retail market please tell me the likely trend in
> pricing in the coming months? Will the prices on MacBooks be lower before the holidays or after,
> and are there any deals to be had? I know some of you gobble up this kind of info and find it
> interesting to follow.
>
> Also, does anyone know of anyone with a MacBook Pro still under warranty or under AppleCare who is
> selling it? Please be in touch. I know I can look on eBay or Craigslist or elsewhere, but I would
> rather first ask those I trust.

If you want a trustworthy source for used or refurbished Macs, check out Small Dog Electronics in
Vermont (and now in New Hampshire as well) -- http://www.smalldog.com. They've been doing Mac
business over the internet since the mid 90's or so.

You can also find refurbished Macs on the Apple Store web site.

See if Apple puts up any deals on Friday. They're doing something.

--

Chris Hoogendyk

-
    O__  ---- Systems Administrator
   c/ /'_ --- Biology&  Geology Departments
  (*) \(*) -- 140 Morrill Science Center

<hoogendyk at bio.umass.edu>

Erdös 4