[Hidden-tech] Seeking young film editors for NASA promo shorts

Amy Zuckerman az at a-zinternational.com
Thu Nov 18 10:26:31 EST 2010

Hi Hidden Techies,

Anyone out there who wants to work with NASA's education outreach division
through Don Lubowich, head of Astronomy Outreach at Hofstra U on promo films
I am making, has an AMAZING OPP to earn a bit of money now and much more
down the line as more grant money comes in and we can make longer
documentaries from the footage already in the can.

You will also be connected to the White House education arm. Don advices the
president and his aides on astronomy.

There are other promo films in the making with myself and Eugene Mamut,
owner of the Animagic Museum in Lee, Mass. and an Academy Award Winning
special effects master. Google him and the museum and enter what I have
dubbed Hidden Hollywood.

And Carlyn Saltman of Your Story Matters has been working with me and The
Friends of Tiny on a documentary on the life of this extraordinary man, the
former chauffeur, bodyguard and beloved friend of His Holiness, The Dalai
Lama. You can learn all about Tiny, the documentary (several actually) and
the rather well known friends of Tiny by googling that name.

Reach me directly and as soon as possible BY PHONE. The numbers are 253-4124
(office for messages). 413-548-0030 cell. Txt and voice, only.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden Tech Founder
Owner of Valleywood (r) Productions, producer of digital arts fundraisers
for schools of all kinds