[Hidden-tech] writing rates

Susanna Opper susanna at shawenon.com
Tue Nov 9 16:37:49 EST 2010

I'll be eager to hear other opinions, but to me paying by the word is
counterproductive. The best online writing is tight and concise. The better
you are, the less you make. Not sure why you'd do this.

--Susanna

Susanna Opper

Shawenon Communications

Our distinction is communicating your distinction

413-528-6494

susanna at shawenon.com

www.shawenon.com

Twitter: @SusannaOpper