[Hidden-tech] Thanks, and Re: Can you repair Powerbook G4?

Stacy Kontrabecki swampdancer at comcast.net
Mon Nov 8 20:16:39 EST 2010

Yes, I initially assumed I wouldn't bother repairing this, but seems
like it could be worth it for a couple hundred dollars since its still
quite functional in all other respects.

I'm going to pursue your recommendations geographically from the closest
to the furthest service provider, and of course look at Yes! Computers
since I bought that $100 Groupon for $50 this weekend!

BTW, anyone using the new Mac Air?  Trying to figure out if  want a Mini
& an Air or just a Mac Pro... Another ball of wax for a different day...

Stacy