[Hidden-tech] Internet in the boon dogles-?question about site mapping.

Alan Mack spinninghorsevideo at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 12:36:45 EDT 2010

Hi,

Just for point of reference we live here in Otis, MA and have very few options
for high speed internet.  We had Hughes Net (no more).  We are now using Verizon
Mi Fi's which are not cheap and very much looking forward to the day we have
high speed internet available at a resonable price.

I need to set up my husband's website for website search engine optimization and
also goggle video web site mapping. Any suggestions on how to get started and
any tools anyone could reccomend that would make this process go faster.  I will
then have
to do said same for my husband's employer's site as well.

If there is a company out there that can assist me with this I will pay.  I am
not asking for "free advice" by no means.

Thanks

Lori Amato
Spinninghorse Video Productions