[Hidden-tech] Charter... it is as bad as you all said

Philbrook, Edward Edward_Philbrook at cable.comcast.com
Thu Nov 4 19:42:39 EDT 2010

Jason,

I understand your frustration, I wish I could sell in Easthampton, I think I would do very well.   My advice, although maybe not feasible, is to move to a town that provides a better entrepreneurial environment...technologically speaking.  Have you looked at renting space where a shared bonded T-1 (3+ Meg) may be in place?

Ed Philbrook

Comcast Business Services
3303 Main Street
Springfield, MA 01107