[Hidden-tech] virtual assistants you have used?

Val Nelson val at valnelson.com
Mon Nov 1 13:32:45 EDT 2010

Hi again,
I got lots of great leads, mostly off-list. Thanks everyone! HT community is
so awesome. I think I recommend HT to someone nearly everyday!

In case you're interested in this info too, these are the leads for VAs that
I'm going to check out:

   - Western New England Business Support Servies (www.wnebss.org) - looks
   like a great collective of VAs who can share or distribute work as
   appropriate. Cool!
   - Grace White, www.virtuallyamazing.com  grace at virtuallyamazing.com -
   research and social media savvy, which is one of the key skills needed by my
   clients.

Thanks!
Val