[Hidden-tech] PC Repair Shop

Andy Klapper andytk at charter.net
Mon May 24 17:53:27 EDT 2010

I’m looking for an excellent, well stocked, PC repair shop.  I custom built a machine and I cannot get it to work.  I’ve tried to swap out parts including the motherboard, cpu, and power supply, all without avail.  I’ve even taking it to one shop near work and they were stumped.  So I’m looking for a place that will hopefully tell me that I wired up something wrong but if not can swap out components until they get it to work, and stay working for a day.

Can anybody recommend a place?

Andy Klapper

Senior Consultant
Asgard Technology Group, LLC
Making solutions to complex problems simple

5 Anna Marie Lane
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
(860) 805-1189 (c)

 please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.