[Hidden-tech] Looking for business-related events in Western MA

Lynn Nichols lynn at starstruckdesign.com
Mon May 24 10:27:12 EDT 2010

Hi Terran - as one web designer to another, you might want to have the
top photo go all the way across the header... the white space on the top
right looks a bit bizarre...

As for keeping a central business events calendar, I'm the webmaster for
the Franklin County CDC and also share maintenance duties (with an
inhouse IT guy) on the websites I designed for the Franklin Hampshire
Career Center and the Franklin Hampshire Regional Employment board. All
three sites have event calendars, which the organizations maintain. You
may be able to list their events on your site, but how are you thinking
that you'll do that?

Lynn

--
Lynn A. Nichols, Starstruck Design