[Hidden-tech] paid Java tutorial sought

Jon Reed jonreed at earthlink.net
Sat May 22 15:51:38 EDT 2010

Hey folks - a colleague of mine is looking for a Java developer to do
a paid tutorial.

If you have interest or a referral for her, please contact her
directly below as I won't be checking my email much this week and
she'll have the info you need.

Thank you -

Jon Reed, Hidden-Tech Board Member

5/23/10: My husband is taking a class in JAVA programming and needs
help ASAP to understand the basics.  He is taking an online class and
is having great difficulty.  If there is someone who would be willing
to meet with him for an hour or two, your place or ours, it would be
very helpful.  We are willing to pay for this service.  Please
contact me ASAP at (413) 478-8380 or lll671967 at yahoo.com.  Thank you.

Lori L. Scott