[Hidden-tech] Google cache

Susanna Opper susanna at shawenon.com
Wed May 19 21:11:16 EDT 2010

I spoke at the American Marketing Association in Albany last week and I want
to save the page they used to promote the talk. The page is gone from their
site now since the talk is done. They sent me a link
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:VbiWOTx8edMJ:www.nymark
eting.org/calendar/details.cfm%3FID%3D19 that is a Google cache (don't know
what that is). Apparently the link will go away in a few weeks.

The question is how can I hang on to this so I can send their promotion of
the talk to others who might be interested in having me speak?

Many thanks in advance.

--Susanna

Susanna Opper

Shawenon Communications

Our distinction is communicating your distinction

413-528-6494

susanna at shawenon.com

www.shawenon.com

Twitter: @SusannaOpper