[Hidden-tech] Need Typist

Claudia Gere Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
Tue Mar 23 19:00:51 EDT 2010

Fred,

Have you tried scanning the document and using an OCR program? I had good
luck in a similar situation using an HP all-in-one with their built in OCR
program. Much faster than having to retype the original.

Good luck. Claudia

Claudia Gere & Co. LLC

Helping smart people become outstanding authorsT
Produce, Publish, Promote
Follow me on Twitter: @claudiagere

Aspiring Author Workshops

 <http://www.claudiagereco.com/Workshop.html>
www.claudiagereco.com/Workshop.html

 <mailto:Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com> Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com

 <http://www.claudiagereco.com/> www.ClaudiaGereCo.com

+1 413 259 1741