[Hidden-tech] Quabbin "Grow Your" Business Group

Judy Raphael healthnharmony at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 15:39:02 EDT 2010

Hello Hidden Techers,

I belong to a group of professional business people who comprise the
Quabbin "Grow Your" Business Group. You are invited to check out our
group this Thursday morning at 7 a.m. (March 25th). We meet at the
Bell & Hudson Insurance Agency which is on Rte. 202 about a mile south
of Rte. 9 in Belchertown. We have open seats for most home-based
businesses. Also, we are looking for a: web designer, divorce
attorney, landscape designer, home stager, electrician, and plumber.
If you know anyone with those businesses, please have them contact me.
Please reply to my new email address: healhnharmony at gmail.com so that
I know if you will attend or not.

Sincerely,

Judy Raphael