[Hidden-tech] directions in Google Maps

Stacy Kontrabecki swampdancer at comcast.net
Thu Mar 18 11:26:51 EDT 2010

I use the My Maps tool extensively when I travel, but can't figure out
how to quickly identify directions from one point of interest I've saved
to another I've saved.

I usually copy the address of point B and then insert it into
"directions to" window of point B.  There must be some way to pick
location A, pick location B and see the direction results.

What am I missing?

I'd love to do more than one leg from the points I've ID'd on My Map,
too, but that would be icing on the cake.

Sprinkles on top would have me actually able to save these routes on the
My Map layer for later reference, say, when I'm actually on location.

Thanks.

See you in NYC next week?!

--
Stacy Kontrabecki, MBA