[Hidden-tech] Opus West March 22 Artists Event - March 22

Jon Reed jonreed at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 17 20:34:54 EDT 2010

Hey folks -

I wanted to pass the invite below to all from
Hidden-Tech who might be interested in attending
the Opus Event social for artists, friends of the
arts, and other enterprising types at the Hotel
Northampton on Monday, March 22 from 6 to 8pm.
This is the second monthly gathering - I went to
the last one, and it was excellent. Saw some old
friends, met new ones - very similar to
Hidden-Tech in that sense. Tom O'Toole is the
master of ceremonies/organizer - his event notice is below.

You can RSVP to the event on Facebook if you want:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=348224025681

I'll paste in the details below my name - hope to see you there.

Jon Reed
Hidden Tech Board Member

Opus Affair West
Monday, March 22, 2010
Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: Hotel Northampton
Street:  36 King Street
City/Town: Northampton, MA

Description

Join us our second installment of Opus Affair West!

Opus Affair West – a new social group for
artists, performers, musicians, audiences, fans,
and patrons of the arts in Western New England.

Following in the footsteps of the popular Opus
Affair events in Boston/Cambridge, Opus Affair
West is a free social group for young
professionals interested in all disciplines of
the Fine Arts. There is no specific agenda or fee
­ just a chance to socialize over drinks, create
connections within our region’s community of
art-lovers, and meet folks outside your existing
sphere of art-loving friends and colleagues.

Our group is intended for:

* Audience members and art fans
* Arts administrators and production staff
* Artists and performers

Arrive alone, or bring along any friends who share an interest in the arts.

Note: Individuals are responsible for running their own tabs at the bar

For information on Opus Affair in
Boston/Cambridge: <http://www.opusaffair.com/>http://www.opusaffair.com/