[Hidden-tech] A Great Source of Info and Collaboration

P. Havens safe.haven15 at att.net
Tue Mar 9 12:08:37 EST 2010

Hello HT,
I've been part of HT for only a short few months and have been very
impressed with the amount of collaboration and information sharing
that goes on.   I'm located out of state (northwest Connecticut) and
hence it is difficult to actively participate in some discussions of
the type "Where can I find _______ type of service?" or "Does anyone
know where to find ___________ product in the area?" or "What's the
best place for a business lunch meeting in such-in-such town?".    I
have those questions too and sometimes the answers, but for my area in
Connecticut, not MA. So here is my question....  Does anyone know of a
group similar to Hidden Tech in Connecticut?  Thank you. Phil Havens

Philip Havens Technology Consulting
New Hartford, CT 06057
Short-term solutions for long-term success