[Hidden-tech] Acrobat Pro 9 on Mac– Embedding a Video?

Mary Wiseman mwiseman8 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 20:00:25 EST 2010

Hello,
I work on a Mac and have *Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro *installed.
I would like to embed a video, into a pdf, so the video plays right there–as
the viewer clicks [no other programs/players needing to be opened].

Everything I have researched refers to doing this video embedding with *Adobe
Acrobat 9 Pro–Extended*.....which only seems to be available for Windows.

   - Is there a work around to embed a video using *Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro* on
   a Mac?

   - Is *Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro–Extended* even available for a Mac?

Insights would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mary

Mary Wiseman