[Hidden-tech] MS Word to HTML Code

Lynn Nichols lynn at starstruckdesign.com
Tue Mar 2 13:05:06 EST 2010

Sent this to Claudia but didn't reply all before... duh!

Dreamweaver does a great job of cleaning up Word code. I would suggest
saving the Word pages as HTML and then bringing them into Dreamweaver
for scrubbing. Unfortunately, though, I don't know of an automated way
to bring 300 pages into Dreamweaver!

Lynn

--
Lynn A. Nichols, Starstruck Design
335 West Gill Road, Gill, MA 01354, 413-863-7752
Reply to: lynn at starstruckdesign.com
http://www.starstruckdesign.com