[Hidden-tech] Virus, Spyware & Malware Protection

Susanna Opper susanna at shawenon.com
Tue Mar 2 08:09:19 EST 2010

Hi All,

Love to have your input on this subject. I recently switched from Microsoft
Windows LiveOne Care to their new, improved free offering Microsoft Security
Essentials. LiveOne Care had a problem that when I shut down the computer,
on restart it said the antivirus element wasn't implemented. Checking on the
box to restart it didn't work. Rebooting did.

Microsoft Security Essentials has the same problem only the reboot solution
doesn't work. It needs to be installed and then works fine until I turn the
computer off. Then same deal.

So two questions:

1.     A solution to the problem

2.    What solutions do you recommend for this purpose?

As ever, thanks,

--Susanna

Susanna Opper

Shawenon Communications

Our distinction is communicating your distinction

413-528-6494

susanna at shawenon.com

www.shawenon.com