[Hidden-tech] Very nice gathering at GoNomad tonight

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Fri Jun 25 14:10:23 EDT 2010

It appears we have list member who insists on adding obnioxus comments
to many postings - first a rather obnoxious response to a request for help
from Dave Farka and now link with a rather extensive slam about Amherst,
added to a very reasonable comment.

In both cases, I missed reading the post deep enough or followed the
links to
determine this -- the need to do this is unacceptable. Myself and moderator
assistants already must scan all messages to prevent spam or marketing UCE
from around the world from reaching the list.

The list member in question is being given a serious warning and I
apologize to any
list members offended on behalf of the HT board.

This is a mutual help group -- it is no place for such flames or snide
remarks.  Please keep it civil -- if you have some nasty to say, email
directly or better, keep it to yourself.

Your list/webmaster
Rich

--
Rich Roth