[Hidden-tech] Meeting space in Amherst

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Fri Jun 25 12:21:04 EDT 2010

There are a number of projects to create shared or co-working space in
the area,

We are tracking those that are fully functional at
http://www.meetmewhere.com/ -- so far Shelburne and Florence have 1 each

You can find out more about the spaces in development (rumored in
development in Holyoke + Florence) from Ali Usman <ali.usman.ma at gmail.com>

Rich

--
Rich Roth