[Hidden-tech] Verizon vs. AT&T coverage

Stacy Kontrabecki swampdancer at comcast.net
Mon Jun 21 14:50:50 EDT 2010

AT&T is the only service that works in Buckland (Shelburne Falls). Used
to have Unicel until it became Verizon and tried for a month to
get/place calls from W. Franklin County before needing to switch to
AT&T. I get full coverage, but it is Edge and I'd agree bandwidth is an
issue. My husband uses a regular phone and has lapses in receipt of his
email of days - Phone reds 0 messages when he actually has 20 new ones!
AT&T store in Noho told me last week all of MA will be 3G by the end of
the year.  I'm not holding my breath.
--

Stacy Kontrabecki, MBA

www.linkedin.com/in/stacykontrabecki