[Hidden-tech] Photographs of artwork

MargotZalkind at aol.com MargotZalkind at aol.com
Fri Jun 18 10:21:52 EDT 2010

I have a similar need- have to get photographs of laminated ads.
Thanks all.

Margot Zalkind/Executive Director/Foundation for Rowing  Education/Row4All
Outreach
413.585.9445
_www.rowingeducation.org_ (http://www.rowingeducation.org/)
USRowing  Safety Committee, Chair

In a message dated 6/18/2010 10:19:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,