[Hidden-tech] If you like my posts on HT, come see me live at the Coop Power Summit this Saturday in Holyoke to discuss socially responsible business and investing

Andrew Bellak andrew at stakeholderscapital.com
Thu Jun 17 12:00:53 EDT 2010

*Friends, Romans, Country people:
*

*My firm specializes in Socially Responsible Investing and  I'll be
conducting a one hour workshop during the Coop Power Summit in Holyoke,
MA this Saturday from 5:15pm - 6:15 pm on this topic.**
*

*Come to:
*

    * *learn about funding sources and various entity structures*
    * *learn about how to invest locally, regionally, nationally and
      internationally*
    * *meet and network with sympathetic and empathetic people*
    * *discuss maximizing your mission driven business retirement plan(s)
      *

/ADMISSION IS FREE AND IF YOU PRE-REGISTER, YOU'LL BE ELIGIBLE FOR SOME
PRIZES
/

/info about the summit:/

http://www.cooppower.coop/index.php/home (in case the embedded
hyperlinks don't work, go to this page)

*Sustainable Energy Summit 2010
*

2010summitlogoPlease join us Saturday, June 19th for this year's
Sustainable Energy Summit. We're planning an exciting, fun-filled family
event this year with lots of hands-on activities. The Summit will be on
the shore of the Connecticut River in Holyoke at the Nuestras Raices 30
acre farm, 24 Jones Ferry Road, Holyoke, MA. The gate will open to the
public at 10:30 a.m. and festivities will go throughout the day until
7:00 p.m. We've ordered beautiful weather, by the way, to go along with
the beautiful location!

*> * * **DIRECTIONS TO SUMMIT *
<http://www.cooppower.coop/images/stories/Directions_to_La_Finca1.doc>

*> ** EXHIBITORS LISTING* <http://www.cooppower.coop/index.php/home/43/198>

>  *MAIN STAGE SCHEDULE* <http://www.cooppower.coop/index.php/home/43/197>

*> **WORKSHOPS SCHEDULE* <http://www.cooppower.coop/index.php/home/43/200>

** <http://www.cooppower.coop/index.php/home/43/198>

It's free to come to the Summit this year! If you register in advance,
you'll be eligible for some great prizes! So click here
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/summit_signup> and sign up today!

Contact Diane Crowe, Summit Coordinator at summit at cooppower.coop
<mailto:summit at cooppower.coop> This e-mail address is being protected
from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

*SUMMIT Poster <http://www.cooppower.coop/images/stories/Poster-21.pdf>
*

*Best,
Andrew Bellak