[Hidden-tech] Networking Guru Needed

Peter Pelland plpelland at pelland.com
Tue Jun 15 09:07:50 EDT 2010

We have a home-based business with some networking challenges. We need somebody to come in for a few hours to get everything communicating properly. Here is the hardware on the network:
1) Two Linksys wireless routers
2) Two computers running Windows 7
3) Two computers running Windows Vista
4) Two computers running Windows XP
5) Three printers
6) Network attached storage

The mix of operating systems seems to be creating a challenge where not every computer is communicating properly with every other component. Anybody available to come in to straighten things out ... or have a referral to someone who can?

Peter Pelland
plpelland at pelland.com

Pelland Advertising
25 Depot Road, Haydenville, MA 01039-9716, USA
(413) 268-0100 / Fax: (413) 268-0173 / Toll-Free: 1 800 848-0501

https://pelland.com
http://blog.pelland.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/pelland