[Hidden-tech] Web-ad Graphics help - Intern/paid position?

Seth Fischer seth at woodpelletprice.com
Thu Jun 10 07:15:06 EDT 2010

Good morning,

My web-site WoodPelletPrice.com is starting to take off with a number of
advertisting inquiries in various states. Since we're at the lowest point in
the heating season, I'm encouraged. While things are looking good right now
and the site shows tremendous promise, there isn't currently sufficient
income to pay for a lot of graphics work upfront.

I need a graphics person to primarily create 468x60 web-ads for clients. I
plan on either charging advertisers upfront for web-ad creation fees, or I
may decide to eat the cost of the web-ad creation for companies that commit
to advertising 3 months.

I am not interested in making money off of the creation of the web-ads, but
solely on the display of those ads. I want to pass that straight on to the
designer.

I am looking to have someone proactively create a number of web-ads upfront
to submit to my retailers as a way to encourage using them as web-ads.

if you are interested and have some spare cycles or just want to build your
resume, we should talk.

Thanks,

Seth Fischer
WoodPelletPrice.com