[Hidden-tech] Mac Mail - Address Book annoyance

Jeff Rutherford jeff at jeffrutherford.com
Wed Jun 9 12:30:25 EDT 2010

Chris,

That's just it. On multiple contacts, I changed the email address in address book. But that change wasn't reflected in the autocomplete in Mail.

I even deleted contacts, created a new Address Book entry with the new email address, and yet the old email address would show up in Autocomplete.

However, I think Lynn's answer solved my problem.

Jeff Rutherford
413-475-0087
jeff at jeffrutherford.com