[Hidden-tech] email marketing experiences

P. Havens safe.haven15 at att.net
Mon Jul 19 16:30:04 EDT 2010

Hello HTers,
Now that my new business is getting off the ground, I'm looking for some suggestions for email marketing services (for example I've heard some talk about Constant Contact). Any that you love or even those you'd suggest staying away from. I'd be interested in the why you like them or why you don't like them too. In advance, I appreciate your time in responding.
Thank you. Phil

email:   phil at philiphavens.com
phone: 860 485 2145
website: http://www.philiphavens.com

Short-term solutions for long-term success