[Hidden-tech] Tech writer needed asap!

Tish Grier tishgrier at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 11:56:47 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

At Telefonica, we're developing a new site for a new project and need a website
copywriter asap. The copywriter should be very knowledgeable on turning tech
specs into readable content, but also not be afraid of tech language.  The site
is for developers, and needs to speak their language.  Know your APIs and your
PDKs.

If you're interested, email me and I'll pass your info along to my
Editor-in-Chief, who's doing the hiring

Best,
Tish

 Social Media Strategies, Blogging and Community
News Blogger @ Telefonica Developer blog
http://developers.movistar.com.ar/devblog
land: 413-203-1339
cell: 413-265-1500