[Hidden-tech] Pop-up exhibit displays

Lynn Nichols lynn at starstruckdesign.com
Sat Jul 10 14:48:48 EDT 2010

Don and I have a 10 x 10 Shelter Logic popup tent -- it has a very
sturdy and waterproof fabric top. You can see it in action at next
weekend's Green River Festival (we're vending). It's been good so far -
it even survived (relatively unscathed) torrential rain this morning at
the Peskeomskut Park . I bought it online for $160.00 at
CanopyCenter.com but I'm sure you can find one at one of the larger
sporting good stores in the Valley. I got the banner header graphic done
at Copy Cat in Greenfield.

Lynn

--
Lynn A. Nichols, Starstruck Design