[Hidden-tech] Joomla Training March 6th & 7th

Heidi Stanclift Heidi at 4webinc.com
Sun Jan 31 18:05:42 EST 2010

Joomla User Group New England and the Marlboro College Graduate School are
pleased to announce the first JoomSki Weekend, March 6-7, 2010.
http://tinyurl.com/joomski

We are offering three training tracks, each of which will last the full day:

    1. Beginning Joomla with Jen Kramer of 4Web, Inc.: This track is
designed for those with no experience with Joomla. We'll teach you how
to download and install Joomla, how to set it up, how to create
articles, install extensions and templates, and get a great start on
your website! Background in HTML/CSS or web design is great to have,
but not required.

    2. Intermediate Joomla with Barb Ackemann of Iris Lines LLC: Designed
for those with a background in HTML/CSS and previous Joomla
experience. Learn to build your own custom template, create hidden
menus, learn about template overrides, and much more.

    3. Joomla Extension Development with Bill Tomczak of Grumpy
Engineering LLC: Background in Joomla, PHP, and MySQL required. Learn
how to write your own extensions in the Joomla environment from a
master extensions developer.

Note we're only accepting a maximum of 50 attendees for this training day!

Classes start at 9 AM and run through 4 PM. We'll provide a mid-morning
and mid-afternoon break.

We'll be serving bagels and coffee in the morning and lunch will also be
provided.  All of this for a cost of $50!  http://tinyurl.com/joomski

Hope to see you there!
Heidi

Heidi Stanclift
4Web, Inc.
Creators of Highly Customized Joomla Websites
www.4webinc.com
603-209-4801
heidi at 4webinc.com