[Hidden-tech] Promotional water bottles

Tom Kopec tek at acm.org
Tue Jan 26 20:55:48 EST 2010

Good point.

The context is that we'll be at a 3-day outdoor show, in PA, in July..
so whatever we give out oughta have water in it.
It should also be easily recyclable by those that don't choose to take
it home and reuse it.
I'm kinda looking toward a 12/16oz "sport top" bottle, which when
refilled is good for at least a season on the bike or in the
gym-bag/car/whatever.

...tom