[Hidden-tech] WMASS: You're invited to my GREEN book launch party Tuesday, Broadside Bks

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Thu Jan 21 09:19:42 EST 2010

John Wiley & Sons just published my eighth book, Guerrilla Marketing
Goes Green: Winning Strategies to Improve Your Profits and Your
Planet (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson, who has about 60
Guerrilla Marketing books to his credit).

Of the eight books I've done, I think this is far and away the best,
and the most important--one with the potential to create a society
where future Bernie Madoffs won't be able to find new victims, and
where Green companies that "get it" can thrive and prosper. This book
demonstrates the importance of Green and ethical practices not only
because they're the right thing to do, but because they're the
easiest path to a successful business.

You can read more about the book at
<http://www.guerrillamarketinggoesgreen.com>, or view the press
release at <http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/01/prweb3484924.htm>.

Please come join me at Broadside Books (Main Street, Northampton),
this coming Tuesday, January 26, 7 pm, across from Pulaski Park and
the Academy of Music) for a brief talk, excellent refreshments, and
general celebration. And please forward this e-mail to your Western
Mass friends and colleagues.

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/ shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html