[Hidden-tech] Versatile Text Editor

Stefan Gonick stefan at DatabaseWebWorks.com
Wed Jan 20 11:37:19 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a versatile text editor that runs on Windows with the
capability to
do a search and replace on all of the files in a folder. This will
allow me to update
all of the pages in my web site in one swell foop.  I used to use a
program called
Homesite to do this, but it has been discontinued and doesn't run well on newer
versions of Windows.

Does anyone have a recommendation? Note that this does not have to be an HTML
editor for my needs, though it would be nice. A general text editor would do.

Thanks,
Stefan

Database WebWorks: Dynamic web sites through database integration
http://www.DatabaseWebWorks.com