[Hidden-tech] Screen Capture with 300 dpi Output

Claudia Gere Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
Tue Jan 19 08:03:22 EST 2010

I'm preparing a book manuscript for a publisher that requires the
illustrations be 300 dpi minimum. The default Microsoft Print Screen and
Snipping Tool, the two screen capture methods I'm familiar with, both
provide output lower than 300 dpi. Does anyone know of a PC screen capture
tool or procedure that will give me 300 dpi output?

I've read a tutorial on resampling, which states that the problem is the
original screen output is 72 dpi. I am curious if there is another way.
There are over 30 screen shots.

Thank you, Claudia

Claudia Gere & Co. LLC

Helping smart people become outstanding authorsT
Produce, Publish, Promote
Follow me on Twitter: @claudiagere

Aspiring Authors Workshop: November 7

 <http://www.claudiagereco.com/Workshop.html>
www.claudiagereco.com/Workshop.html

 <mailto:Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com> Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com

 <http://www.claudiagereco.com/> www.ClaudiaGereCo.com

+1 413 259 1741