[Hidden-tech] Reassigning Macromedia Contribute 2 from PC to new iMac

Naaz Hosseini soundshifter at aol.com
Thu Jan 14 16:33:08 EST 2010

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me if this is even possible?  Or do I have to buy Contribute for Mac?

I have 2 websites.  One was designed for me professionally and the other is something pretty funky that I threw together myself.  I update information on both using Contribute.  I could try to re-construct the funky one using iWeb, I suppose, but that still leaves me with the problem of having a way to update the first website.  Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Naaz Hosseini, MA, LP
The Power of Your True Voice
Voice Empowerment & Healing