[Hidden-tech] windows.dat (was Re: Sending attachments from Mac to PC/and the other way 'round)

Tom Kopec tek at acm.org
Thu Jan 14 12:54:40 EST 2010

the windows.dat is most likely coming from an Outlook user that has you
set as able to receive rich-text messages.

see http://www.joshjacob.com/mac-development/tnef.php

I use a similar sort of thing to deal with these stupid attachments on
my windows system (it really isn't a windows/mac issue)

...tom