[Hidden-tech] Wordpress coding help

Carey Baker midnight451 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 15:52:26 EST 2010

Hi Hidden Techers,

Im in search of immediate and future Worpress coding help. Ive been using a
coder from far away and would like to find a local coder I can hire.  My
immediate help (for hire or just answers) is a error message Im getting from
a site I created (not the coding part).

Here is the message: *Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]:
Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at
/home7/magicam6/public_html/wp-includes/default-filters.php:214) in
/home7/magicam6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-e-commerce/merchants/paypal_certified.php
on line 741

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache
limiter - headers already sent (output started at
/home7/magicam6/public_html/wp-includes/default-filters.php:214) in
/home7/magicam6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-e-commerce/merchants/paypal_certified.php
on line 741

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in
/home7/magicam6/public_html/wp-includes/default-widgets.php on line 1034
*
I can be reached via this forum, email or phone.

Have a good evening all.
Thanks
Carey
--