[Hidden-tech] slides to digital transfer place

Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography tomadams at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 16:17:06 EST 2010

Thanks Rich,

but thing is that the client doesn't want me to put them in the mail. I have
a scanner too (brand new fancy schmancy epson artisan 710) but it doesn't
seem to have a slide-scan option (dagnab it-my oversight?).

might have to take a drive up there ?..thanks for the offer- .maybe someone
in noho? i know now, i'm getting picky...

--
Regards,

Tom Adams
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reelife Productions
• Director/Editor/Videographer • www.ReelifeProductions.com
• Folktography by Tom- Quality Photography Prints & Products •
www.FolktographybyTom.com
• Professional Portal- links to other stuff I do or did •
web.me.com/ReelifeProductions
www.twitter.com/Reelife_Tom
www.facebook.com/tomadams4
(413) 575-9707