[Hidden-tech] Job Opening: Project Manager at Branding Agency

Yadim Medore (Dan Mishkind) yadim at purebranding.com
Mon Feb 8 17:39:34 EST 2010

Hi All,

We're currently looking for a Project Manager. Job description at:

http://www.purebranding.com/contact/employment.php

--------------------------------------

Project Manager at Branding Agency

Intrigued by branding, but not ready to work for brands you don¹t believe
in? Want to help create top-level branding for natural and organic companies
that are truly helping to build a more sustainable world?

Be part of a team working towards creating a new consumer paradigm, the
shift toward conscious consumption of sustainable and healthful products.
Pure Branding LLC is a Northampton, Massachusetts-area firm specializing in
brand strategy and packaging design for the natural products industry. Our
clients include national and international market leaders in the natural and
organic food, beverage, personal care, and nutraceutical categories.

We are currently accepting applications for a project manager. The project
manager works with the client service team to manage all brand strategy
projects for assigned clients.  Involved from new business meetings and
pitches through project completion, the project manager is responsible for
initiating proposals and project plans, then trafficing the project through
development and creative.  The project manager is the liaison between the
account manager and the internal resources.  An effective problem-solver on
a day-to-day basis, the project manager must be adept at anticipating
problems and recognizing opportunities.

The project manager requires superior project management skills.  S/he must
be a conscientious team player and a good organizer.  This person also
demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications skills.  The
project manager is a creative problem solver, exhibiting initiative and a
take-charge attitude.

Reports to Principal or assigned creative director.

Responsibilities:
€ Works closely with all agency department staff to develop and implement
strategic project plans.
€ Has a thorough understanding of the traffic management, planning, business
consulting and creative processes.
€ Proactively gathers the necessary information to plan and implement each
client project.
€ Provides timely issuance of all documentation: proposals, project
initiations, creative briefs, estimates, timelines, meeting summaries, and
status and budget reports.
€ Manages time and financial resources to ensure client projects are on time
and on budget.
€ Handles monthly billing and reconciliation of all projects for assigned
clients; maintains ongoing accounting status reports for clients.
€ Maintains working knowledge of pertinent software and peripherals needed
to complete work.
€ Fulfills administrative duties when needed.

Project Management Institute certification, prior creative service agency
experience, and familiarity with Workamajig agency management software all a
plus. Send qualifications, resume, and work samples along with your salary
history to jobs at purebranding.com.

Like the market we serve, Pure Branding is a rapidly growing,
lifestyle-oriented firm that believes in the products we support, while
maintaining a balance between work and life. We're building out new offices
in the heart of downtown Northampton, Massachusetts, for summer occupancy,
and we're currently located in Leverett, just 20 minutes outside of
Northampton and within 5 minutes of Amherst Center, in the Pioneer Valley, a
thriving progressive community characterized by 5 major colleges with
incredible opportunities for art and culture, but without the challenges of
living in a major metropolitan area. We have beautiful mountains surrounding
us with opportunities to hike, mountain bike and cross country ski outside
the door to our office, yet within minutes to independent cinema, great
coffee, and Whole Foods. Relocation required.

Salary commensurate with experience.

Yadim Medore (Dan Mishkind)
Principal
Pure Branding LLC