[Hidden-tech] Wanted: Software Developers and IT techs.

Brian Johnson site-hidden-tech at sherbang.com
Thu Feb 4 16:11:20 EST 2010

Hey everyone,

I need your help.  Mobius Works (http://mbwit.com), the company I work
for is growing.  We have a large number of projects coming in and need
additional staff.

I'm looking for 2 individuals to start with, but expect to hire more in
the coming months.  I need a developer, and I need an IT tech.  Both of
these people will be working on projects which I am managing. I'm also
willing to talk to subcontractors about some immediate projects.

If you either love programming or love working on servers and want to
work for a cool small company then get in touch with me.

We also just posted this ad:aa
http://westernmass.craigslist.org/sof/1585986790.html

If interested, email resumes to bj at mbwit.com or resumeew at gmail.com

Thanks!