[Hidden-tech] Please note: I am not associated...

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Thu Dec 30 10:18:33 EST 2010

It has come to my attention that Amy Zuckerman is still (as of this
past Saturday) sending out e-mail claiming that I am involved with
her events.

Please note that that I sent her e-mails on both 12/7/10 and 12/9/10
(and received acknowledgement that both were received) that I was
ending any association with Amy's various projects, effective
immediately. If she continues to use my name, she does so without my
consent and certainly without any promise from me of involvement.

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/ shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html