[Hidden-tech] CONWAY high speed internet

Sarah Meikle sarah at sarahmeikle.net
Wed Dec 29 13:44:31 EST 2010

Hi Everyone

I am moving to Conway and am trying to find the best/fastest Internet
service available and am finding the process fairly convoluted.  I
have joined the relative email lists and seen the Wired-West
initiatives and the meeting/vote happening on Jan 31st, but I need an
immediate solution.  Does anyone know what the best options are?  I
will be on Hart Road.

Thanks in advance for the advise.  Everyone on this list is always so
helpful.  I really appreciate it and always try to repay the favor
when I have something of value to contribute.

Sarah

Sarah L. Meikle
+1 914.484.2902
Creative Business Services